A Future with Us
The benefits of being a Homemakers Furniture member
- Buying power in both local and imports
- Advertising and Marketing Programs
- Australian and International Brands
- Product protection and exclusivity
- Enhanced profits
- Central office support & communication
- Members Meetings
- Central reference for sourcing & buying
- Networking with the best independent furniture retailers in Australia
- Strong group recognition in the furniture industry and growing brand recognition to the consumer markets
If you would like to know more about group membership, please contact our National Business Development Manager, Robert Webeck, on 0423 799 298.
Importing and Bulk Buying
Containers of product are regularly brought into Australia from overseas and warehoused in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth. The discounts achieved from purchasing products in this manner are passed onto members and also means access to stock within a 10 day turn around.
Bulk container buys provide real savings to members on everyday products and the savings gained are passed on to members by way of lower buying prices. It also provides us with competitive pricing and great opportunities to work with leading suppliers both in Australia and internationally.
Marketing and Advertising
Marketing is a critical component to any business’ success. This is why Homemakers place extreme emphasis on brand awareness and regular promotional activities. Enhancement of Homemakers competitive positioning is achieved through a balance of online and offline marketing efforts including TV advertising, social media, digital marketing and in-store merchandising.
Twice yearly catalogues are produced and released in conjunction with TV campaigns in prime TV placement across Australia.
As a group, we're able to combine our buying power giving increased air time in local markets for our TV campaigns. Also available for members is a library of TV commercials, images and marketing assets for use at a local level.