Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Homemakers South Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
By using or accessing this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your use of the website following any amendments constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
- We endeavour to ensure that our displayed prices are current at all times but may change at any time. Our price list can be accessed from our home page.
- Prices displayed on this website are recommended retail prices and are currently valid unless otherwise stated or until the product is removed from the website.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate due to manufacturing or other product changes. Where we become aware of any changes or errors, we will correct any error or omission.
- Product images are provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- The products described on this website are available for purchase in participating Homemakers stores.
- It is the individual store's decision to stock that product. Colour availability, stock numbers and price vary from store to store. For further information, contact your nearest Homemakers Store.
Site Contents, ownership and restrictions
- The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from or links to third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, images, graphics, illustrations, designs, logos, icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by Homemakers South Ltd and its related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of:
a. Using this site as a shopping resource, provided that you do not modify the site and that Homemakers South Ltd retains all copyright and other proprietary rights contained in the Contents; and
b. You must not, without our prior written permission, exploit any of our website materials for commercial purposes or other purposes that are not expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions
- Your right to access and use the Content on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. You are also not permitted to meta tag or mirror our website without our prior written permission.
Information from and links to third party websites
- This website may from time to time contain information from, or hyperlinks or other pointers, to other websites operated by third parties. Such information and hyperlinks are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of contents of any such information or websites.. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply our endorsement, support or sponsorship of the linked website nor of the information and/or products which that website may provide. You rely on such information or websites entirely at your own risk.
Links to this website
- You may link to our website without our written consent. Any such linking will be entirely at your own risk and expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
We can use your feedback
- You grant Homemakers South Ltd an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas (collectively referred to as Feedback) that you transmit to this website or otherwise provide to us from the time you authorise it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in your Feedback for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
- If you provide us with Feedback, you acknowledge that you are responsible for its content including its legality, originality and copyright.
- You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this website any material which:
a. violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
b. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
c. encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; restricts or inhibits any other user from using the site; or
d. affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user's computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly).
- You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your log in details, user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify us in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password.
- You agree to indemnify and will keep us indemnified against any claim, demand, injury, damage, loss, expense, cost or liability (whether direct or indirect) made against or suffered by us in connection with your use of this website, your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your breach of any rights of third parties.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- The above disclaimer and liability limitation do not exclude any rights, which by law may not be excluded, including but not limited to your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. If you choose to access this site from another location, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 20 February 2018